Skip to main content
Statement of Inquiry
- Analyze the interrelationships between and within social groups.
- Present information and ideas in a logically sequenced manner in the appropriate format. Causes and consequences of conflict since 1900.
- Summarize information and key points through paraphrasing from a range of primary and secondary sources.
- Document sources of information, using appropriate conventions.
- Develop texts, particularly descriptions and explanations, that use evidence from a range of sources that are acknowledged.