Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need more help? email: email@example.com
OverDrive on your Mac
Step 1: Finding a book
Go to http://overdrive.wab.edu
Login with your WAB details:
Students and staff: Use your WAB email/password (just the part before @wab.edu)
Parents: Use the parent portal email to login, with the password wabtiger.
Selecting a book
- Select the book you want and choose: Borrow > Checkout
- You have the option to either read / listen in your browser (requires an internet connection) OR
- Download to your laptop (for offline reading / listening). Remember where you put the file! (see below)
Listening to Audiobooks offline.
- Download OverDrive for Mac in the app store or here.
- Open the app. Choose File > Open and find the .odm audiofile.
- Select it, upload into the app. it should start downloading the audio content. You can either listen in the OverDrive app, or transfer the files to any audio device connected to your laptop using the app.
Reading e-books offline
To download and read an eBook offline, you will need to download and authorize Adobe Digital Editions. Students can download from the self-service portal.
- Download the DMG file, double click the installer and follow the prompts to install.
- Now you need to authorize the app. Under the help menu select: Authorize computer
- Choose Adobe ID (NOT Overdrive) and use your WAB details to create the account.
- You are now able to download books and read them offline with ADE.