Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resources created by Stephen Taylor, Nadine Bailey and Doug Taylor for the Parents and Faculty of Western Academy of Beijing.
Index Edtech for Teachers
How do I get IT support?
- Please check these pages to see if there are things you can resolve yourself
- Please switch to Chrome or Edge Browser - most of our apps and tools work better on Chrome compared to Safari or Firefox
- For questions related to Teams ask your sectional EdTech Coach who will be able to see if it's a tool related issue that can be easily resolved or a hardware / IT problem
- Make sure you have downloaded TeamViewer before you contact IT support
- After you have downloaded TeamViewer please create an IT support ticket
- When IT contacts you please make sure you have the ID and Password ready to share with the person helping you. (Open Team Viewer App, choose personal use, wait for a while, the ID and password will show up.)