Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Icons from FlatIcon.com
A well-organised Twitter feed can be an excellent way to find resources, learn from others, share your story and build a global professional learning network (PLN).
Shortcut links to some essential Twitter services
Twitter: Power To The Tweeple
Twitter can be an excellent tool for professional learning & resources .
- Connecting with other teachers, schools & organisations.
- Connecting your classroom to others
- Finding inspiration for units, connections and resources
- Vicarious participation in conferences and events
- Building a professional footprint & career contacts
Twitter: Build Your Personal Learning Network (PLN)
Calling All Ed Tweeters! Why Twitter?
Set up a Twitter account & create your profile.
Your Personal Learning Network of peers & inspirations.
Tweetdeck for organization & efficiency.