Create a 2-minute video discussing the positive and negative impacts of a scientific invention, discovery or theory that has been used to address a problem.
Your video will include:
* A description of the scientific invention, discovery or theory that you have selected.
* A description of the problem it attempts to address.
* A discussion and analysis of the positive and negative impacts of the scientific invention, discovery or theory and its application to humanity. You will include a discussion of some of the following elements:
- Economic impacts
- Environmental impacts
- Ethical impacts
- Political impacts
- Social impacts
* A closing statement or discussion which includes your opinion about the overall impact of your topic on humanity. Give reasons to support your opinion.
* Explanations/ descriptions in your own words. Scientific language is used accurately to communicate your understanding.
* Documentation of valid scientific sources using MLA8 style using NoodleTools.