SHARED KEY CONCEPT BETWEEN I&S and DESIGN: SYSTEMS
- What (natural) systems aren’t working?
- Is there a system or innovation you can create to improve the world?
- How can the Design Process system be used to create positive change?
Statement of Inquiry
Sustainable globalization requires innovative systems
Shared Related concepts:
Globalization and Sustainability
- Define sustainability and identify sustainable systems.
- What do we mean by systems?
- How are human and natural systems different?
- What are some examples of non-sustainable systems that need to be addressed.
- How can our understanding of the design cycle help us develop innovative systems
- What is necessary to design a sustainable solution that has the potential to positively affect the world?
- How can we communicate our ideas in a clear and concise manner?